Samson Bitulastic is a waterproofing elastomeric, bituminous liquid membrane suitable for various roof types.
- Corrugated and IBR galvanized roofs.
- Granular, smooth or asbestos/fibre cement profiled roof tiles
- Excellent flexibility and adhesion
- Maximum coverage
- Water based
- Ease of application
- Weather resistant
THEORETICAL SPREAD RATE
- 2m² per litre based on a 2 coat application.
- This is a guide only and the practical spread rate depends on substrate porosity and profile as well as technique
and tools used.
- Ensure all surfaces are thoroughly clean, dry and free from contaminations such as dust, oil and chemical
- Stir Samson Synlastic thoroughly prior to using a stirring tool attached to an electric drill.
- Apply undiluted using a block brush / soft broom or spray gun.
- Allow to dry for 3-4 hours (depending on climatic conditions)
- Apply second coat
- Soak brushes in water.
- Collect spills with suitable absorbent material.
- Skin contact: Wash thoroughly with soap and water.
- Eye contact: Flush immediately with water and contact a physician.
- Respiratory problems: Remove affected person to fresh air immediately and contact a physician.
- Not for consumption. If swallowed, contact a doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. Drink water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not pour paint down the drain
- Pack size – 20litre buckets
- Touch dry – 2 hours
- Hard dry – 4 hours
- Over coating time – 24 hours
- Full Cure – 7 days
- Mass solids – ± 60%
- Application temperature – 10°C to 35°C
- Density – 1.03g /l
- Toxicity – Non Toxic
- Fire hazard – None
- Shelf life – 6-12 months (dependent on storage conditions)
- Storage – Cool, dry area below 25°C
Properties listed above are for guidance only and not a guarantee on performance.